Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
Similar topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
Goodbye 7dragons Vote_lcapGoodbye 7dragons Voting_barGoodbye 7dragons Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
Goodbye 7dragons EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
Goodbye 7dragons EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
Goodbye 7dragons EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
Goodbye 7dragons EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
Goodbye 7dragons EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

Goodbye 7dragons

3 posters

:: Lounge :: Misc

Go down

Goodbye 7dragons Empty Goodbye 7dragons

Post  Shogo Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Goodbye to the guild. I have to quit the guild and try to join another guild with people who are more similar to myself. I am mostly indeed in need of rebirth squads and this is the primary reason. I keep having an incredibly hard time to get a good rebirth squad because I am not in their guild and then they always get someone else instead of me from their guild. So I don't really have a choice in the matter if I am indeed hungry for exp and general progress atm.

This is very similar to when I quit my last guild. I had to quit that guild "Alliance" after 2-3 days since they didnt have high enough level barb and cleric, which means I knew they couldnt help me with fbs and bosses.

This might ofcourse all make me seem like a very selfish person. But, if thats how you see it, and it is also true if you compare me to many people from this guild, who are very selfless, then it could be considered a good thing in that you dont have to deal with such a selfish guy as me anymore Twisted Evil

I wish you all good luck in your future endeavours. And ofcourse, if you want to talk to me directly I am still on the server. Not that I find that too likely as I may not have been the most personable guy ever Shocked

Shogo

Characters
Main:
Alt 1:
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Goodbye 7dragons Empty Re: Goodbye 7dragons

Post  Linwe Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 am

Awwww I'm sorry you feel the way you do, I understand though. You do know that was a post on here about people interested in rebirth parties, not sure who all was interested though. But you could have always refreshed that topic and planned a rebirth squad from that.

I don't think you are selfish is your desires (everyone has goals and personal achievements they wish to attain) but I think you could have tried a little harder to get the faction together. Yes I know there aren't many people that come on here, but if you "advertise" the forums in game for a specific topic then usually there is a response (if they are in fact interested).
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Main: Linwe
Alt 1: LinnieCakes
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vendég Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 am

I appreciate that fact you have gone out of your way to say goodbye and give the reasons for your departure Smile It's so disrespectful and annoying when people just quietly slip out.

I can't add any more that Linwe hasn't said so all I can say all I can say is good luck in your ventures Shogo and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Vendég

Back to top Go down

Post  SoonLight Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 pm

I agree with you Lin and Ele...I can't add anything more. Hope you find what you are seeking. Happy hunting Shogo.
Personally: Thank you very much for telling us.
SoonLight
SoonLight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down