Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
Perfect World and the Internet Vote_lcapPerfect World and the Internet Voting_barPerfect World and the Internet Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
Perfect World and the Internet Vote_lcapPerfect World and the Internet Voting_barPerfect World and the Internet Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
Perfect World and the Internet EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
Perfect World and the Internet EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
Perfect World and the Internet EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
Perfect World and the Internet EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
Perfect World and the Internet EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

Perfect World and the Internet

:: Help :: Guides

Go down

Perfect World and the Internet Empty Perfect World and the Internet

Post  FallenMoon Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 pm

OFFICIAL
Perfect World International
pwi Forums > Archer, Barbarian, Blademaster, Cleric, Venomancer, Wizard

UNOFFICIAL
PW-Database (search database for: equipment, quests, monsters etc)
Ecatomb (skill information etc, very useful site)
1Perfect World (excellent quest information)

ARCHER
My 'Archer Basics' guide, my 'Weapon Progression Guide' Embarassed

Wasnt sure where to put this.. so I'll put it here, this is intended to be a link hub, to all the various sites you might find useful related to Perfect World. I welcome suggestions for new links Wink. The arrows at the top and bottom of the page take you back to our forum index for convenience... i plan to use this as a homepage.

(depending on your internet browser you should be able to right-click links and hit 'open in a new tab' if you want to open several of these at once, or open them without closing this forum page)

FallenMoon

Back to top Go down