Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Times
GMT

CET

EST

CST

MST

PST
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Special Achievements
June 2009
Calendar Contest winner: Bebisita
June 2009
1st 7Dragons Baby
Top posters
Linwe (365)
How to find my quest + some other things Vote_lcapHow to find my quest + some other things Voting_barHow to find my quest + some other things Vote_rcap 
Mythica (290)
How to find my quest + some other things Vote_lcapHow to find my quest + some other things Voting_barHow to find my quest + some other things Vote_rcap 
SoonLight (236)
IceWolf (140)
Bebisita (90)
Bebisito (88)
Leona (76)
IceeBlue (64)
NornBear (51)
Natsuki (41)

Latest topics
» Jungle Ruin Maps
How to find my quest + some other things EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 pm by IceWolf

» Public Quest - Chapter 1 Rotflesh Trench
How to find my quest + some other things EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Leona

» Tournaments are back!!!
How to find my quest + some other things EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm by IceWolf

» Bye bye for Now Folks, Going on a TW adventure
How to find my quest + some other things EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am by Mythica

» Thymne here
How to find my quest + some other things EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:06 am by Sicarus

How to find my quest + some other things

3 posters

:: Help :: Guides

Go down

How to find my quest + some other things Empty How to find my quest + some other things

Post  Mythica Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:05 am

How to find my quest + some other things Quest

Step 1: Press Q, to open your Quests window. After this press on Find Quest Button.

Step2: It will pop up a window with a NPC name, u need remember the coordinates. I personaly write down it..my memory svcks by nummbers.

Step3: Press Coordinates Assistant.

Step 4: Write in coordinate, press green arrow next to it. And voala u get a new colored arrow what leads u to an npc where u have quest.

Add info:
To find all, u need press it more nad more times, sometiems it shows more times same npc. Random thing.. If u press it, and it shows no npc, no new pop up window, than u reached sad part... U need lv up without quest -> Go Grind.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other things:

Free teleport to Archosaur:

I bet all hate to pay 3000 coin to travel to Archo. Good news! After lv 40 u dont need to pay. In every big city ( Plume, Lost, Etherblade ) it is a Khatoru Pup, what leads u to the Cube. Why it is good for us? U can enter the Cube form all city, but u exit always in Archo Idea So u travel to closest City, go to Pup, I want enter Cube of Fate... U in, run to other wall before u, to the Exit guy, Yes i want out... And welcome in Archosaur for Free! Razz
Mythica
Mythica
Admin

Characters
Main: Mythica
Alt 1: Sehiat
Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

How to find my quest + some other things Empty Re: How to find my quest + some other things

Post  Zentinel Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:31 am

Thanks for the information Mythica ! Very Happy

Zentinel

Back to top Go down

How to find my quest + some other things Empty I thank u too

Post  Mythica Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:56 am

If somone has any good "tipp" for others just write it here Smile))
Mythica
Mythica
Admin

Characters
Main: Mythica
Alt 1: Sehiat
Alt 2: oOGeorginaOo

Back to top Go down

How to find my quest + some other things Empty Re: How to find my quest + some other things

Post  Linwe Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Thank you for getting this up. It was one of those things that I was gonna do but didn't get around to it.
Linwe
Linwe
Admin

Characters
Main: Linwe
Alt 1: LinnieCakes
Alt 2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down